The classes will consist of a full body workout experience that will include but not limited to kettlebell and body-weight exercises. The classes will take the individual from a beginner to an expert and will be engaging and fun. Both new and advanced students are welcome and will benefit from a challenging workout. Strict attention will be paid on performing the exercises in a safe manner and perfect form.
At 46 Rod needed to make a lifestyle change to improve his outlook as well as personal health
- Discovered kettlebells and functional movement from a friend that was a personal trainer
- Took an interest and explored more options and got certified as an instructor
- Lost 50 lbs in 4 months in the process of training for the certification
- Started his personal training career at Legends MMA (feature done in the Edmonton Journal)
- Was recruited by Snap Fitness Franchise owner to run classes and personal training
- Branched off from there to have his own studio on the south side specializing in kettlebells and functional movement group training
Today, Rob is excited and motivated to be a member of Full Force Fitness training staff.